Hope you had a wonderful week!
The weather is getting cold in California …If you are stuck at home just like the rest of us, join me this coming Monday afternoon (November 16) 5 pm PST.
I am hosting a conversation over Zoom with Melissa C. Guzy with Arbor Ventures - a fintech focused venture fund with investments including Lu.com, EverCompliant, Fundbox, InCountry, Paidy and TrueAccord.
We will ask Melissa 28 rapid-fire questions from where/what/how she invest in and other pitching advice for founders and more.
Here are the top mobile news this week >
- 5G - China is leading
- Food delivery apps - No one is profitable.
- Smartphone Statistics - Samsung is leading
- PC Statistics - Lenovo and Chromebooks are leading
- Strategies - Mini games for eCommerce
- Case study - Counterfeit iPhone X