There is “no love at first sight” in startup pitching.
An investor will not, should not, and would never invest in you the first time they meet you.
At this talk I did at Cyberport Venture Capital Conference this past week, I did a pretty funny talk on startup pitching.
- What do investors want?
- What do founders want?
- What should a founder say and do in the first pitch?
Let’s make startup pitching great again. Check out my deck
and my trying to be funny video
Here are the top mobile news this week >
- Election - Michigan robocall scam
- Apple - Chips shortage
- Foxconn - empty promises at Wisconsin
- WhatsApp - Payment launch in India
- Gaming - 100M MAU for Honor of Kings